Firestarter apk is the best home replacement application that enables you to launch Android apps on your Amazon Fire TV. It is exact like the Android Smartphone with the launcher and works best in supporting new apps. This app enables you to easily install Kodi and SPMC which is one of the advantages.
Firestarter Apk for Android | Free Latest Version Download
The problem with FireTV is that it don’t provide any default launcher of Amazon and you will need to install FireStarter. If you want to know more about how to install Firestarter Apk on your Amazon Fire TV, then read this whole post.
Also Check Megabox HD Apk
How to Download and Install Firestarter Apk:
- First, you need to Download Firestarter Apk file through given link below then tap on to install on your Windows PC.
- This guide shows you how to sideload APK files like Kodi onto a 1st-gen Fire TV, 2nd-gen Fire TV, or Fire TV Stick using Android Debug Bridge (ADB) on a Windows PC.
- Download the APK file, onto your Windows PC, that you want to sideload to your 1st-gen Fire TV, 2nd-gen Fire TV, or Fire TV Stick. If the app is in the Google Play Store, you can try using this APK Downloader or see if it’s available on APKMirror.
- Connect to your Fire TV using the ADB utility. If you have not installed ADB or do not know how to connect to your Fire TV, then follow this linked guide.
- Enter the command: ADB install <path-to-apk-file>Be sure to replace <path-to-apk-file> with the full path to the APK file you wish to sideload. Alternately, you can enter adb install and drag the APK file into the Command Prompt window to automatically fill in the file’s path. (Note that there is a space after install)
- Wait for the words “Success” to appear. This could take several minutes, depending on the file size of the APK. Once done, you can launch the sideloaded app by navigating toSettings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications.
- If you want to sideload additional apps, just repeat step 3 with the additional APK file. If you’re done sideloading, don’t forget to disconnect your ADB connection by running the command:adb disconnect <IP-ADDRESS>**(Be sure to replace <IP-ADDRESS> with your Fire TV’s IP address.)
- If you are a MAC user or want to try other methods to Sideload/Install Apk on Fire TV.
Features of Firestarter Apk:
It detects the home button clicks.
You can start Kodi on double-click and start FireStarter on a single-click.
The user installed apps list includes sideloaded and ADB installed apps.
It enables automatic update mechanism.
allows users to import and export settings.
It has automatic update mechanism.
You don’t need to root your device for installation.
It enables to hide apps from the app drawer.
It provides complete configurable actions for startup by home-button-single-click or home button double-click.
You can directly install and update SPMC and Kodi directly out of Firestarter.
Steps to Install Firestarter in Amazon FireTV without using Computer:
- First of all, go to the Settings of your FireTV.
- You can now navigate to the system of your FireTV.
- Select the Developer Options from the list.
- From the Developer option Enable ADB Debugging
- Now, Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources
- Go to Settings > System > About > Network and note the IP Address. Open the Play Store and search for the Apps2Fire and Install it successfully.
- You will also need to install the FireStarter on your Phone from the given link.
- Now open Apps2Fire and input the IP Address of FireTV in Setup tab. Go to the Local Apps tab and select FireStarter from the list of apps.
- App2Fire will automatically send FireStarter over to your FireTV.
- Go to the Settings, and you will find it in Application > Managed Installed.
Advantages of Firestarter:
This is one of the most explosive launchers that comes with real home button click detection. It is a default that starts itself automatically. This app provides automatic update mechanism and gives the possibility to export/import settings. You can easily hide all the apps from your app drawer as well by going to settings. Firestarter also enables to sort apps by easily clicking, dragging and drop method. So, FireStarter is basically for those who don’t want to root their Fire TV. It provides complete configurable actions for startup by home-button-single-click or home button double-click. You can start Kodi on double-click and start FireStarter on a single-click.
This is how you can download and install Firestarter Apk on your FireTV. I have also mentioned the necessary steps which you can follow for the installation process. You must be aware of the features and performance of FireStarter as well. So, if you have any problem regarding FireStarter then comment in the box provided below. We will try our best to give you necessary solutions.